Skylight Financial Group Partner and Cleveland native Jeff Zemito has been working the financial services industry since 1997. As a financial planner, Jeff focuses on the investment and retire income planning sector of the business—supporting his clients by addressing risks associated with market fluctuations, taxes, and various economic conditions. It is Jeff’s mission to be a lifetime resource for each and every client by providing sound strategies based on their needs.
Driven by a relentless pursuit of excellence, Jeff is recognized by both clients and peers as a consistent performer. He is a four-time winner of Skylight Financial Group’s Associate of the Year award (2008, 2011, 2014, 2015), a lifetime member of the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table since 2003, and a recipient of NAIFA’s National Quality Awards for financial advising, investments, life insurance and annuities since 2003.
Outside of the office, Jeff spends his time supporting numerous community service efforts. He is active with the American Heart Association’s Cor Vitae Society, was the Executive Challenge Chair of the Cleveland Heart Walk for several years, and donates an annual scholarship to the Leukemia, Lymphoma Society. Jeff is also the founder and key organizer of the annual Skylight Foundation Toy Drive, which collects thousands of toys alongside the Cleveland Police Foundation to assist underprivileged families across the state of Ohio.
Jeff’s practice is further enhanced by longtime Business Manager Amy Ryan, who has been on Jeff’s support team since 2003.
- Lifetime membership and qualifier since 2003 in the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table — The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- Elected a Cleveland’s Five Star Wealth Manager* 2014-2020
- Skylight Financial Group’s Associate of the Year 2008, 2011, 2014 & 2015
- NAIFA’s National Quality Awards for financial advising, investments, life insurance and annuities
TAKING A SPECIALIZED APPROACH TO:
- Fully integrated, comprehensive financial planning
- Allocating assets and recommending investments based on your priorities, time horizon and risk tolerance
- Diversification and rebalancing through access to actively managed portfolios
- A long-term perspective
- Systematic plan and portfolio review
*The Five Star Wealth Manager award is granted by Five Star Professional, an independent marketing firm. This award is not indicative of future performance and is based on nominations by industry professionals in a given market area and objective criteria including favorable regulatory and complaint history, review conducted by the firm, retention rates and client assets. For more information on the Five Star Wealth Manager and the research/selection methodology go to: www.fivestarprofessional.com.